The City Clerk’s Office Can Provide You with The Information You Need !
Did You Know…Public records searches are now easier than ever at the City of Fort Walton Beach! Search our archives for City contracts, ordinances, resolutions, meeting minutes, and more. It’s all at your fingertips: FWB City Clerk’s Archives
Can’t find it in our archives? Contact us! Every attempt will be made by our department to provide an accurate and timely response to your request, but please NOTE the following items:
- Not all information requested may still be available. Information is destroyed in accordance with established State Retention Laws
- Some request will require longer to process than others
- The Production of some information could incur a charge. Please see the City’s policy pertaining to Public Records Requests.
- Request(s) should be as specific as possible and provide as much search-able information as possible (i.e.) exact street address, time frame to search, the type of record/information you hope to acquire from this search
- We can not create a new document to satisfy a record request.
- Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from the City of Fort Walton Beach officials / employees are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail address and communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.
- If you have any questions, pleas feel free to call. We are always happy to help.
To obtain a public record(s) / information please complete and submit the following form. You may also email your request directly to the City Clerk at Clerk@fwb.org