All City departments and facilities will have limited operating hours on Wednesday, October 18 so that employees can participate in a City Government Week event. The following offices will have varying hours of service:
- Public Works Field Office: Open 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. (after-hours emergency: call 850-833-9546)
- Police Department Records Division: Open 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Growth Management Offices (City Hall): Open 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Utilities and Water Department Customer Service (City Hall): Open 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Fire Department Administrative Office: Open 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Fort Walton Golf Club Pines Course: closed from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Fort Walton Beach Public Library: Closed
- Heritage Park and Cultural Center/Indian Temple Mound Museum: Closed
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding.